Policies and Procedures
1-night Non-Refundable Deposit required to make a reservation.
The remaining balance is due upon your arrival.
If rental is canceled within 30 days of stay, or the renter does not show up, the remaining balance will be charged to your account and renter forfeits their deposit.
- Quiet hours are 10PM to 6AM. However, renters may stay on the river terrace if they cannot be heard inside the cabins.
- Renter(s) may have guest(s) as long as they follow the rules and regulations. Guest(s) of cabin renters must leave by 11:30PM. Number of guests cannot exceed cabin occupancy.
Cabins 1/2------- 4 people
Cabins 3/4-------- 8 people
Cabin 5---------- 6 people
Cabin 6 --------- 10 people
- Campfires allowed in designated areas only.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks without permission of owners.
- Coolers are to be kept on the decks only.
- NO grills allowed in cabins or on cabin decks.
- Please DO NOT use dish/bath towels to clean grills, coolers, wipe boots, etc.
- There are rags located in each cabin under the kitchen sink for this.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed for adults 21 and over. However, please be respectful of other guests. Anyone acting inappropriately will be asked to leave.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- No one is allowed in a construction area.
- No one is allowed in the water or on the riverbank without a lifejacket on.
- No one is allowed in the water unless someone 16 or older is present.
- Anyone on the riverbank or in the water is doing so at their own risk.